Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mess

My life's a mess. That's my conclusion after a hard and long thinking process (yes, I'm capable of thinking).
Two questions I ask myself:
  • How did I get in it?
  • How do I get out of it?

First one is easy to answer: I fell in love. Very bad thing to do these days, but I couldn't help it. I tried to resist at first, but as time went by I found myself in a place of which I knew could hurt me and I chose to ignore it.

Second one is a bit more difficult. I don't have a clue how to solve the mess in my head and in my life. If only there existed a delete button for the hard disk in your head. You could erase the person that hurted you and just carry on with your life, ignorant of what happened before.

Maybe, by accepting the fact that my life's a mess, I can start fixing it. I know it won't be easy, it's a dirty job and it's me who's got to do it.

No comments: